· are the most advanced tooth replacement system ever devised.
· help preserve the jawbone to prevent the appearance of premature aging.
· look and function like natural teeth.
· are placed in the doctor’s office with minimal to no discomfort.
· improve comfort, appearance, speech.
· have a 95% success rate.
· allow you to eat the foods you love and talk, smile and laugh with confidence.
· represent a conservative treatment option-adjacent teeth are left untouched.
· never develop decay.
· never require root canals.
· can provide great stability for a lower or upper denture.
· can help people of any age.
· give patients a third set of teeth that are natural looking and very long-lasting.
Ask your self the following questions:
Are you missing one or more of your natural teeth?
Do you have a complete or partial denture that is no longer comfortable?
Have you ever been embarrassed by a denture or a bridge?
Do you have a friend or family member with any of these situations?
If you answered “yes” to one or more of these questions, call us today at (317) 852-1446 to schedule a free consultation. We would be pleased to evaluate your oral health and discuss treatment options with you.